Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Sonic on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

How can he possibly give Chelski that second goal, a complete joke, absolute disgrace.

Then why did he not book Chech or send him off ? you are allowed to allow play to continue and then go back and deal with the infringement. Chech only had one thing in mind and that was bringing the player down.

Is the ref being paid by the Russians ? ............... the big clubs are running the game ...... :twisted:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sonic
First Team
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby benss on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Agree, awful decision and good point about the ref not going back once play had stopped. Czech should have been sent off.

Slightly off topic. Martin Atkinson is a Leeds fan
User avatar
benss
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:36 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Sonic on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Never knew he was a Leeds fan !

Just realised how badly I spelt Czech :oops:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sonic
First Team
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Lufc76Cor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Sonic wrote:How can he possibly give Chelski that second goal, a complete joke, absolute disgrace.

Then why did he not book Chech or send him off ? you are allowed to allow play to continue and then go back and deal with the infringement. Chech only had one thing in mind and that was bringing the player down.

Is the ref being paid by the Russians ? ............... the big clubs are running the game ...... :twisted:

Absolute disgrace and should'nt be allowed to get away with it.

And both the spellings are wrong, it's Cech ;) Czech is the spelling of his home country ;)
Image
User avatar
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Limerick
Highscores: 2

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Sonic on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sonic
First Team
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Lufc76Cor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Limerick
Highscores: 2

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby leedshippriest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Redknapp's face looks more like an aged scrotum than ever now
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
Image
Image
User avatar
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident
 
Posts: 2732
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Gelderdbootboy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm

actually its

Čech
User avatar
Gelderdbootboy
First Team Coach
LUFC Moron
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 am
Highscores: 4

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Lufc76Cor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Gelderdbootboy wrote:actually its

Čech

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did'nt know how to find that yolk above the C
What is it called anyway?
Image
User avatar
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Limerick
Highscores: 2

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Gelderdbootboy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Lufc76Cor wrote:
Gelderdbootboy wrote:actually its

Čech

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did'nt know how to find that yolk above the C
What is it called anyway?


A squiggly bit :P
User avatar
Gelderdbootboy
First Team Coach
LUFC Moron
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 am
Highscores: 4

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Lufc76Cor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Gelderdbootboy wrote:
Lufc76Cor wrote:
Gelderdbootboy wrote:actually its

Čech

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did'nt know how to find that yolk above the C
What is it called anyway?


A squiggly bit :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But what the fuck is it? Is it suppose to change the pronunciation?
Image
User avatar
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Limerick
Highscores: 2

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby stannswhite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

fucking shite ref,ball was a foot away from t goal,spawny bastards. :twisted: .
come on you blues. :) .
User avatar
stannswhite
First Team
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Sonic on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:50 am

Evidently he gets along well with Frank Lampard, he is a Check Mate ............... :roll:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sonic
First Team
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby benss on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 am

Lufc76Cor wrote:
Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol:
User avatar
benss
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:36 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby Lufc76Cor on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Sonic wrote:Evidently he gets along well with Frank Lampard, he is a Check Mate ............... :roll:

:? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson
 
Posts: 3213
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Limerick
Highscores: 2

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby spawhite on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm

benss wrote:
Lufc76Cor wrote:
Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol:


Benss is a primary school teacher,they are only pretend teachers, a little like the pcos that work with the police (plastic bobbies) are pretend police :lol:
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby benss on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

spawhite wrote:
benss wrote:
Lufc76Cor wrote:
Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol:


Benss is a primary school teacher,they are only pretend teachers, a little like the pcos that work with the police (plastic bobbies) are pretend police :lol:


:lol:

Cheeky git :)
User avatar
benss
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:36 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby spawhite on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 pm

benss wrote:
spawhite wrote:
benss wrote:
Lufc76Cor wrote:
Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol:


Benss is a primary school teacher,they are only pretend teachers, a little like the pcos that work with the police (plastic bobbies) are pretend police :lol:


:lol:

Cheeky git :)



Oops did I write that out loud :lol: I mean the hardest working teachers in the world ;) not like the plastic bobbies :D ;)
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 am

Re: Spurs v Chelski - what a shite ref !

Postby benss on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

spawhite wrote:
benss wrote:
spawhite wrote:
benss wrote:
Lufc76Cor wrote:
Sonic wrote:Ha ha, mot just me who can't spell .... :lol: :lol: foreign tw*t .... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would expect better from Benss :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol:


Benss is a primary school teacher,they are only pretend teachers, a little like the pcos that work with the police (plastic bobbies) are pretend police :lol:


:lol:

Cheeky git :)



Oops did I write that out loud :lol: I mean the hardest working teachers in the world ;) not like the plastic bobbies :D ;)



:lol: :lol:
User avatar
benss
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:36 am


Return to Ups N Downs


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest