Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby leedshippriest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

"For me it's never worked at any club," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"People put a lot of money in and they're entitled to run the club as they want."

He added: "I think having meetings and talking about things is reasonable but I just don't think it works on a whole scale. I've seen a number of occasions where fans have ended up running a club and it's ended in disaster."


Listen here http://www.lufcchat.com/leeds-united-news-gossip-and-utter-garbage/leeds-united-ken-bates-and-the-leeds-united-supporters-trust
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
Image
Image
User avatar
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident
 
Posts: 2732
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

leedshippriest wrote:"For me it's never worked at any club," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"People put a lot of money in and they're entitled to run the club as they want."

He added: "I think having meetings and talking about things is reasonable but I just don't think it works on a whole scale.[color=#FF0000] I've seen a number of occasions where fans have ended up running a club and it's ended in disaster
."[/color]

Listen here http://www.lufcchat.com/leeds-united-news-gossip-and-utter-garbage/leeds-united-ken-bates-and-the-leeds-united-supporters-trust


I'm been naive so can someone name one of these clubs please :?



Ninety lies an hour :roll:
sham75
First Team
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am
Highscores: 8

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby warringtonwhite on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

sham75 wrote:
leedshippriest wrote:"For me it's never worked at any club," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

"People put a lot of money in and they're entitled to run the club as they want."

He added: "I think having meetings and talking about things is reasonable but I just don't think it works on a whole scale.[color=#FF0000] I've seen a number of occasions where fans have ended up running a club and it's ended in disaster
."[/color]

Listen here http://www.lufcchat.com/leeds-united-news-gossip-and-utter-garbage/leeds-united-ken-bates-and-the-leeds-united-supporters-trust


I'm been naive so can someone name one of these clubs please :?



Ninety lies an hour :roll:


lorimars right though its not worked for at any level fc scum afc wimbledon and barca all failed at there levels

erm oh wait a mo
" I will do all in my powers to get Leeds United Football Club kicked out of the football league, their supporters are scum of the earth, they are the most vile people on earth" ken bates
User avatar
warringtonwhite
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby neilleeds on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm

fk off lorimer you fkin wanker,fkin end up like best you piss head,fkin wrexham where owned by a kunt like bates,but they put a knife to hamiltons throat you kunt,now owned by the fans trust,they may go up via the play offs,fkin piss head,fk off,chester have just gone up 3 leagues,they where owned by a bates wanker,fk off u turn coat kunt.
neilleeds
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby spawhite on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 am

It`s starting to sound like the supporters are dismissing the bates no1 arse licker....errrr I mean Lorimer,when is he going to shut the fuck up.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team
 
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:07 am

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby warringtonwhite on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 am

spawhite wrote:It`s starting to sound like the supporters are dismissing the bates no1 arse licker....errrr I mean Lorimer,when is he going to shut the fuck up.



when his puppet master tells him
" I will do all in my powers to get Leeds United Football Club kicked out of the football league, their supporters are scum of the earth, they are the most vile people on earth" ken bates
User avatar
warringtonwhite
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Lorimer dismisses supporters trust

Postby southstandboy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am

DICKHEAD LORRY

THE TRUST DONT WANT TO RUN THE CLUB .....THEY JUST WANT TO PUT THERE OPINIONS TO THE BOARD.

LORRIMER ANOTHER BATES PUPPET
User avatar
southstandboy
LUFC CASUAL LOCATION:BARNSLEY
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm


Return to Ups N Downs


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest