Laughable

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Laughable

Postby sham75 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 am

Taken fro the OS

Midfielder Michael Brown firmly believes that the remaining final six games of the season will see many of the Leeds United squad playing for their futures at the club.
While a Play-Off place is now six points away and is a mammoth task, manager Neil Warnock has laid down the gauntlet to his players by telling them to show him they want to be here next season.
"You never give up, but you could win all six games and not get in the Play-Offs," said Michael.
"It's going to be very, very difficult, but we've got to try and finish on a positive note and win as many as we can.
"We have some tough games and we have to prove who wants to be at the football club because the gaffer will be looking at what he wants to do next season and improve the squad, and everyone is playing for their futures.
"You've got to do your best in every game or someone will take your place."
Michael is one of a number of players who is out of contract this season, and after a stop-start campaign, he has been an ever present in the team since the new manager took over in February.
"I could have done a lot better this season, but sometimes that's not just down to form, it's down to opportunity, and I'm just happy to be playing football," he said.
"I want to play as many games as I can and do the best I can for the team. Hopefully I'm here next season and ready to help push for the Premier League."
The 35-year-old will provide the experience against promotion chasing Reading on Saturday in a team that is decimated by injuries, illness, and suspension.
"I love going to these games," he added. "Let's get a performance in. We've got nothing to fear. No-one's scared we can't get a result. We know it we'll be tough, but why can't we get a result?"

As much as I go with the "do your best in every game" bit, I wonder what the other players may be thinking about there futures.

So let's say they do the unthinkable, win all the remaining games,get through the playoffs and go to the promised land :lol:

Who the hell in that squad apart from 2 or 3 max, thinks they are good enough to play at a higher level and as NW has said there will be a lot of changes next year anyway I really wonder where they are getting their motivation from.

If they do well there gone, if they don't they go!

It's just a case of working for there corn like we all do so please save us from the drivvel Mr Brown :roll:
sham75
First Team

Highscores: 8

Re: Laughable

Postby Lufc76Cor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

Just the usual bullshit Sham, have they suddenly realised they now have to play for their futures, thats something they should be doing every game from day one
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson

Highscores: 2

Postby Swarvez on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

ye he's had to come out with all this bollocks for the website.

though, can't believe warnock gave the armband to snodball instead of brown.

warnocks had a fuckin great effect on brown

battling ALL game yesterday n smashin people, even vinnie jones would have been proud of him yesterday

couple of times lees was fannyin about so brown waded in n won the ball for him.

even at 35, if i had the ball n saw brown chargin towards me i would fuckin shit my pants

looks fitter than the younger ones n all! don't know who got MOM yesterday but brown for me, nobody came close performance wise.

too much of a liability for a promotion chase and shame he's the wrong side of 30. gotta admire him givin his all for leeds, even if it is too late to matter.
Swarvez
Back by popular demand
Reserve Team

Postby sham75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Swarvez wrote:ye he's had to come out with all this bollocks for the website.

though, can't believe warnock gave the armband to snodball instead of brown.

warnocks had a fuckin great effect on brown

battling ALL game yesterday n smashin people, even vinnie jones would have been proud of him yesterday

couple of times lees was fannyin about so brown waded in n won the ball for him.

even at 35, if i had the ball n saw brown chargin towards me i would fuckin shit my pants

looks fitter than the younger ones n all! don't know who got MOM yesterday but brown for me, nobody came close performance wise.

too much of a liability for a promotion chase and shame he's the wrong side of 30. gotta admire him givin his all for leeds, even if it is too late to matter.

Yer right Swarvez, Warnock has had a good effect on Brown he's like a different player now.

I've watched him under Warnock and thought, at least I'm getting some of my money's worth off this lad he wants to win.

I just wonder why he didn't give the same effort under SG, lack of motivation? no belief in the boss ? what about us, the fans ?

Ok, so we forgive him and just look at how he's playing now but that shite he came out with the other day about "it's the fans fault" that we aren't playing well at home is just bollox and he can fuck off for me, infact he can fuck right off, the cunt.

Who the fuck does he think he is like?

It's him and his lame fucking team mates that fucked yet another season up and all of a sudden it's our fault.

I struggle to handle us having a manager that has slagged us off in the past let alone one of our players with "warnock" connections. fucking hell

Anyway, Happy Easter :D
sham75
First Team

Postby Swarvez on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm

sham75 wrote:Ok, so we forgive him and just look at how he's playing now but that shite he came out with the other day about "it's the fans fault" that we aren't playing well at home

where did he say that

i'll take the blame, bein the martyr n all that :roll: 8-)

ere, what the fuck does this mean >> :mrgreen:
Swarvez
Back by popular demand
Reserve Team

Postby sham75 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Swarvez wrote:
sham75 wrote:Ok, so we forgive him and just look at how he's playing now but that shite he came out with the other day about "it's the fans fault" that we aren't playing well at home

where did he say that

i'll take the blame, bein the martyr n all that :roll: 8-)

ere, what the fuck does this mean >> :mrgreen:

It's on here somewhere swarvez, a Priest post I think or it could even be on the OS

Don't know what that smiley means like :mrgreen:
sham75
First Team

adnnCfItwdFeXzhcbE

Postby Renaud on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 am

Thinking on past performances, Curbishley makes more sense for Wolves than Warnock. Curbishley came in and saved West Ham from raogeetiln when they were odds on for falling out of the Premiership. Warnock has never done that in the Premiership so he has no record for it. What Warnock does have is a record for getting teams promoted, especially to the Premiership. That really makes him more attractive to Huddersfield and Leeds than Wolves. Throw in the comment about wanting the record for getting teams promoted and it seems far more likely it wont be Wolves (unless he is planning on taking them down this season just to get them promoted the next?!).Keith Curle in the stadium doesn't mean anything anyway, it could as much be he's gone as Warnock's eyes' rather than his own ambitions (although I imagine Curle would be Warnock's second at Leeds).The good thing about Wolves being interested in him means that it ups the ante for Bates. He has to act faster and more decisively, and in theory, although never guaranteed in practice Bates would have to offer Warnock a better hand at Leeds to convince him to join.
Renaud

csDRxMpRiFSejgBurfg

Postby Love on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Taylor's in on the basis that Warnock likes his keepers old, <a href="http://liaglbziqut.com">exenirpeced</a> and Irish. I think Connolly is very much a Warnock player as are Bruce and O'Brien he's always been partial to a grizzled centre-back partnership. Personally I'd have Lees & Thompson in the mix but Warnock has always looked to experience. Nunez is probably too flaky for him but he did have Tarrbat as a key part of his QPR sides so who knows. Anyway pure speculation, if Di Matteo gets the nod I'd expect to see the side with a higher proportion of pacy youngsters. Don't know about Townsend, looks like he should be good and did really well for Millwall and Spurs certainly rate him maybe we just don't play to his strengths
Love

Postby Gelderdbootboy on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:04 pm

[quote="Lufc76Cor"]Just the usual bullshit Sham, have they suddenly realised they now have to play for their futures, thats something they should be doing every game from day one[/quote]

Those tits
Gelderdbootboy
First Team Coach
LUFC Moron

Highscores: 4

Return to Ups N Downs