It can't get any worse

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

It can't get any worse

Postby Sonic on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Well you can say that again Colin .... sort it out.

--------------------------------------------------------

LUFC Warnock - It cannot get any worse

Leeds United boss Neil Warnock says we have reached our lowest point and he is now looking forward to a busy summer and building a side to give everyone something to shout about.

Leeds finished the season with another disappointing home defeat, their eleventh of the season and a new club record that Warnock wanted to avoid.

Leicester won the game in the dying seconds of stoppage time with a deflected shot that sums up a hugely disappointing season.

Speaking on Yorkshire Radio, Warnock said, "I did not want to lose because of the record but really, it is probably just as well because personally I cannot see it getting any worse than this.

"I think we cannot get any lower. I want the fans to get ready, have a good summer because there is going to be a huge influx of new players. There will be a good preseason and we have to be up and at them next season.

Having lost eleven games at home this season, Warnock says that Elland Road, a place that used to be a place away teams did not like to come, must become a fortress next season and he believes he is the right man to turn the fortunes of the club around. "Elland Road must be a fortress and not a weakness. Now that I have committed myself to Leeds, I am going to give it my best shot. I do not think there is a better man for the job," added Warnock.

Warnock is now ready to get busy rebuilding the squad having promised a major clear out. The Leeds is to announce his retained players list next Wednesday and he is also on the verge of his first signing with Portsmouth defender Jason Pearce reported to be the man close to signing.

The Leeds boss is determined to have his new look squad in place before the return for pre-season training in early July although he admits with the amount of players he is looking to bring in it might time time. "It is a major reconstruction and I am looking forward to giving everyone something to shout about.

"I want everything in place. I want the majority of things in place before we return for pre-season. It is going to be hard to get the

Read more: http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=280947#ixzz1tRHU4nXU

Sonic
First Team

Re: It can't get any worse

Postby Not another new stand on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

It bloody can Colin. Wave by by to a chunk of your transfer kitty,bates has got his eye in rebuilding the west stand............It`s like deja vu. We will have a shit hot stadium or like the chelsea village a white elephant and a shit team.....does bates now how to run a football club....what am I saying does he fuck.
Not another new stand

Re: It can't get any worse

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:45 pm

bates knows what hes doing,sells kasper for peanuts now hes worth 5 million,we could be like southampton,who the fuck wants to be like them,young quick players and going to the prem.
die u old kunt bates.
fuck off warnock you kunt.

Return to Ups N Downs