Let Warnock know we don`t want Diouf.

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Let Warnock know we don`t want Diouf.

Postby spawhite on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Warncock will be on bates radio between 6pm and 7pm this Friday with Eddie and Thom. The email address to send in your questions is onair@yorkshireradio.net. Get on those keyboards people and lets try and get a definitive answer from Warncock. Spread the word across as many forums you can,that we don`t want this horrible little twat at our club. Happy hunting.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team

Re: Let Warnock know we don`t want Diouf.

Postby leedshippriest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Have sent message to YR on Twitter to say as such
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Re: Let Warnock know we don`t want Diof.

Postby spawhite on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Good man Priest. Get as many sending questions, thoughts in, on what we think of the dispicable little twat. Surely if Warncock wants the fans on side then he can`t sign him. LET HIM KNOW PEOPLE.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team

Postby wortleygirl on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Posted this over on Leeds Mad.

Hopefully some of the chaps and chapessess on there will send a message to YR.
We are the outcast, the banished, the shunned.
The cheated, the punished, the feared.
The loathed and the lauded that nobody loves.
We are reviled but revered.
We are the beaten, we are the damned.
We are the team you all fear.
We Are LEEDS
wortleygirl
Avenging Angel

Postby leedshippriest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm

wortleygirl wrote:Posted this over on Leeds Mad.

No doubt the Happy Clappers will welcome Diouf to Leeds, they seem partial to rolling over and taking it
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Postby wortleygirl on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 pm

leedshippriest wrote:
wortleygirl wrote:Posted this over on Leeds Mad.

No doubt the Happy Clappers will welcome Diouf to Leeds, they seem partial to rolling over and taking it

If you read the "Leeds hold talks with el hadji diouf" thread you will find that in fact the majority will NOT be happy if he joins our club and one or two have said they will hand their season tickets in.

You might find more Diouf fans on waccoe :roll:
We are the outcast, the banished, the shunned.
The cheated, the punished, the feared.
The loathed and the lauded that nobody loves.
We are reviled but revered.
We are the beaten, we are the damned.
We are the team you all fear.
We Are LEEDS
wortleygirl
Avenging Angel

Postby grgck__ on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

Read this yesterday and agreed with what everyone else was saying.....Diouf-no way, not at Leeds.

What if you could predict the future though and taking Diouf would get us promoted?
He is a horrible individual going on past behaviour but everyone hates us anyways? He is a decent player.... and may have learnt from the past.

I don't know, just playing Devils advocate (tin hat on)

Views please Ladies and Gents.
grgck__
arsehole

Highscores: 10

Postby Gelderdbootboy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 am

grgck__ wrote:Read this yesterday and agreed with what everyone else was saying.....Diouf-no way, not at Leeds.

What if you could predict the future though and taking Diouf would get us promoted?
He is a horrible individual going on past behaviour but everyone hates us anyways? He is a decent player.... and may have learnt from the past.

I don't know, just playing Devils advocate (tin hat on)

Views please Ladies and Gents.

I always wanted Warnock to come to Leeds but the majority of Leeds fans hated him - now they're all kissing his arse

I'm not particularly fond of Diouf and his spitting antics but if he puts a Leeds top on and gets stuck in and helps to get us promoted - everybody will be licking his arse too

Remember when Bowyer was just the same we all loved him :!:
Gelderdbootboy
First Team Coach
LUFC Moron

Highscores: 4

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:17 pm

I didn`t want Warncock and he`s still done nothing really to convince me he is the man (whether through his own ability or due to lack of support from bates and co(bates is already rolling out the excuses)).He comes out with all the sound bites and press statements,but has done nothing at Leeds yet. I will give him the benefit of the doubt as he`s the manager,but kiss his arse not a chance.
As far as Diouf goes,we could win the prem with him being the star striker, it would not change my opinion on him one iota. He`s an odious horrible twat who should never be allowed to pull on a footy shirt at any club but especially Leeds Utd. If Warncock does sign him then I`m afraid we are in no better position under Warncock than we were under Larry(Dioufs over rated,check his stats) and I will never kiss Dioufs arse,kiss him with a 4x2 around his head yes,kiss his arse not in a million years.

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 pm

[quote="Guest"]I didn`t want Warncock and he`s still done nothing really to convince me he is the man (whether through his own ability or due to lack of support from bates and co(bates is already rolling out the excuses)).He comes out with all the sound bites and press statements,but has done nothing at Leeds yet. I will give him the benefit of the doubt as he`s the manager,but kiss his arse not a chance.
As far as Diouf goes,we could win the prem with him being the star striker, it would not change my opinion on him one iota. He`s an odious horrible twat who should never be allowed to pull on a footy shirt at any club but especially Leeds Utd. If Warncock does sign him then I`m afraid we are in no better position under Warncock than we were under Larry(Dioufs over rated,check his stats) and I will never kiss Dioufs arse,kiss him with a 4x2 around his head yes,kiss his arse not in a million years....spa[/quote]

Bowyer was a better player than Diouf by a country mile and most of his discretion's were done as a young lad. He was found not guilty in the mill hill incident in a court of law.I don`t remember him ever spitting at a fellow pro or having a go at a fellow pro when on the deck with a broken leg.I also don`t remember Bowyer spitting at the crowd. Having a nasty bastard playing for us isn`t the problem,but a player with the morals of a sewer rat is.

Why is it coming up as guest when I post.....spa.

Postby Sonic on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Are you logged in spa ? sometimes it kicks you out and you don't realise.

Sonic
First Team

Return to Ups N Downs