O/T Double dip

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

O/T Double dip

Postby leedshippriest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 am

Well folks, the double dip recession is upon us, so hopefully the countdown to ridding us of the posh boys has begun.

Can't come soon enough for me, these cuts were always political and had fuck all to do with the economy or our fiscal deficit.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Re: O/T Double dip

Postby grgck__ on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

leedshippriest wrote:Well folks, the double dip recession is upon us, so hopefully the countdown to ridding us of the posh boys has begun.

Can't come soon enough for me, these cuts were always political and had fuck all to do with the economy or our fiscal deficit.

All politicians/political parties are the same, they promise the earth at election time and then feather their own nest for 4 years before pounding the streets again at election time. Do you ever see them any other time?

I think things could be a lot worse and that by being harsh NOW we will not be as bad off later as we might otherwise be! (if that makes sense :lol: )
grgck__
arsehole

Highscores: 10

Postby Gelderdbootboy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:26 am

Double dip - I thought you'd set up a webcam in our bedroom :P
Gelderdbootboy
First Team Coach
LUFC Moron

Highscores: 4

Postby Sonic on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 am

Let's hope Man Ure have a double dip.

Sonic
First Team

Postby fenwhite on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 pm

leedshippriest wrote:Well folks, the double dip recession is upon us, so hopefully the countdown to ridding us of the posh boys has begun.

the other lot are no different , the twat that is the leader of the labour party was on radio 5 yesterday when he was asked which cuts he would reverse he couldn't answer the question , he would need to see the facts first but they the labour party wouldn't make promises they couldn't keep what a fucking tosser , at least with a Tory you know what you get , you get a Tory you have to guess what you might get with Labour, Tony Blair what did he do while in government set himself up some nice little earners didn't give a shit about the working man even though he was leader of the so called working mans party called new labour , and as for the recession when Brown was chancellor he made out everything was going well when he was spending money he didn't have, I never once heard him say anything about the global economy that was booming everything was all good because of him, when the shit hit the fan it's all the fault of the global economy ,the global economy is still in the shit but labour want everyone to now believe it the torys fault what a bunch of tossers they are ,cant believe anyone if fooled by them they have all the answers now they are not in power , but fucked up big style when they were, I'm not fooled by any of them what ever party they are all cunts simples
fenwhite
Reserve Team

Postby fenwhite on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 pm

the other lot are no different , the twat that is the leader of the labour party was on radio 5 yesterday when he was asked which cuts he would reverse he couldn't answer the question , he would need to see the facts first but they the labour party wouldn't make promises they couldn't keep what a fucking tosser , at least with a Tory you know what you get , you get a Tory you have to guess what you might get with Labour, Tony Blair what did he do while in government set himself up some nice little earners didn't give a shit about the working man even though he was leader of the so called working mans party called new labour , and as for the recession when Brown was chancellor he made out everything was going well when he was spending money he didn't have, I never once heard him say anything about the global economy that was booming everything was all good because of him, when the shit hit the fan it's all the fault of the global economy ,the global economy is still in the shit but labour want everyone to now believe it the torys fault what a bunch of tossers they are ,cant believe anyone if fooled by them they have all the answers now they are not in power , but fucked up big style when they were, I'm not fooled by any of them what ever party they are all cunts simples
fenwhite
Reserve Team

Return to Ups N Downs