Breaking News Rangers

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Breaking News Rangers

Postby Belwhites on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Police in Glasgow have been asked to investigate an incident last week at Ibrox where a coin was thrown on the pitch. It is unclear whether this was an attack on the players or indeed a take over bid
Belwhites
millionaire

Re: Breaking News Rangers

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm

All this football talk has made me hungry now!

I fancy a chicken supper. so i do..................MOT
sham75
First Team

Highscores: 8

Postby Exiledwhite on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

That club is really well and truly in the shit - it just seems to get worse by the day.

What is the point in giving a £160,000 fine when the club can't pay debts of over £100m as it is. As much as the situation is mildly amusing the SFA are just a bunch of jokers.

Liquidation is looking more and more likely by the minute so a 12 month transfer embargo becomes null and void the moment the company gets liquidated. Again - what's the point?

Even Whyte scoffed at the SFA for giving him a £200,000 fine and lifetime ban - he said they have no chance of getting a penny of him.

What a fucking joke the lot of them are.
Exiledwhite
Give it to Clayton...
First Team

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Exiledwhite wrote:That club is really well and truly in the shit - it just seems to get worse by the day.

What is the point in giving a £160,000 fine when the club can't pay debts of over £100m as it is. As much as the situation is mildly amusing the SFA are just a bunch of jokers.

Liquidation is looking more and more likely by the minute so a 12 month transfer embargo becomes null and void the moment the company gets liquidated. Again - what's the point?

Even Whyte scoffed at the SFA for giving him a £200,000 fine and lifetime ban - he said they have no chance of getting a penny of him.

What a fucking joke the lot of them are.

Just football bollocks these days Exi and whether it's the sfa or the english numptis, "they don't know what there doing"
sham75
First Team

Postby Exiledwhite on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Football is just a joke nowadays Sham - whether it' the greed of the players and their entourage or the stupidity of the people who profess to run the game.

I think the ultra's in Genoa have the right idea - in fact I wish we'd adopt their stance
Exiledwhite
Give it to Clayton...
First Team

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Exiledwhite wrote:Football is just a joke nowadays Sham - whether it' the greed of the players and their entourage or the stupidity of the people who profess to run the game.

I think the ultra's in Genoa have the right idea - in fact I wish we'd adopt their stance

I, long live the "Service Crew" or gay boys which ever way you look at it :lol:
sham75
First Team

Postby leedshippriest on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

sham75 wrote:
Exiledwhite wrote:Football is just a joke nowadays Sham - whether it' the greed of the players and their entourage or the stupidity of the people who profess to run the game.

:shock:
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

leedshippriest wrote:
sham75 wrote:

:shock:

:shock: Indeed 8-)
sham75
First Team

Return to Ups N Downs