"Bates should be locked up" - Levi

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

"Bates should be locked up" - Levi

Postby leedshippriest on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 pm

The Yorkshire Post report that Ken Bates is facing former Leeds United director Melvyn Levi in court again.

Leeds County Court was the setting for today's latest battle between former Leeds United Director Melvyn Levi and Chairman Ken Bates.

Mr Levi was part of the Yorkshire based consortium that sold the club to Bates in 2005, however the pair fell out big-time and Levi has already won a High Court battle against Bates in 2009 when a Judge awarded him £50,000 damages for comments made by the Leeds chairman including calling Mr Levi "a shyster".

Levi has since brought a further claim for damages for harassment, an injunction preventing any future harassment and a claim for personal injury. Levi claims he has had to seek help from a psychiatrist, him and his wife Carole rarely leave home and he is constant "irritable" all brought on by what he claims is harassment mainly through the matchday programme notes written by Bates.

http://www.lufcchat.com/lufc-on-the-web
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Re: "Bates should be locked up" - Levi

Postby fenwhite on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Melvyn Levi , seems like a bit of a tosser

'Money-grabbing spivs'
The allegations centre around articles in Leeds United's matchday programme and a broadcast on the club's radio station.

Opening the case, Mr Levi's barrister, Simon Myserson, told Leeds County Court one article, referring to his client and an associate used the phrase "a pair of money-grabbing spivs."

A further piece asked readers to consider what Mr Levi's role had been in relation to Bramley Rugby League Club, because "the ground is now covered in housing," while another printed Mr Levi's home address.

Mr Myerson said: "West Yorkshire Police intervened and security at Mr Levi's home was beefed up.

"Mrs Levi was given a personal radio alarm and the couple were told not to leave their home unless absolutely necessary." :roll: :roll:
fenwhite
Reserve Team

Postby Sonic on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 am

Levi ......pot calling kettle here ..... don't like him .... :x

Sonic
First Team

Postby spawhite on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 pm

So let me get this straight Levi(fucking pathetic cry baby) has been called names by bates(grade A twat) and now he and his wife are having psychiatric help and need protection from the police,I didn`t realise how dangerous those programmes could be :roll: . All because something that has been written in footy program :roll: ...........typical Levi (pathetic fucking cry baby) he like bates(grade A twat) is a money grabbing gob shite. I`m no fan of bates and anything bad that happens to bates is fine by me. Pair of them are twats and can`t wait for the day that either of these 2,crawl back under their stones and are no longer involved with LUFC in any way shape or form, shysters and spivs the pair of them.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team

Postby Belwhites on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Put them in a ring and let them sort it out bare knuckle style. Hopefully there will be a result for Leeds
Belwhites
millionaire

Postby sham75 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Fuck em all.

I only care if we're a good side or a bad side.

I pay to watch a bunch of players give there all for Leeds United, "the team i support" and if there not up for the shirt they can fuck off regardless of what there name is.

Boardroom and owners, we're all experts in business aren't we and our move is to stop cheering our team through protest backed by the majority of part time supporters that watch Leeds on TV or listen to "Bates Radio",

I say this!

Let's get rid of Bates and all those wankers that cling on to Leeds United for self esteem, "av it"

Next season we start to get this club back were it belongs and if we don't they may as well pull the old place down and spit in our faces.

It won't happen, Leeds will be back!
sham75
First Team

Highscores: 8

Postby Lufc76Cor on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

sham75 wrote:Fuck em all.

I only care if we're a good side or a bad side.

I pay to watch a bunch of players give there all for Leeds United, "the team i support" and if there not up for the shirt they can fuck off regardless of what there name is.

Boardroom and owners, we're all experts in business aren't we and our move is to stop cheering our team through protest backed by the majority of part time supporters that watch Leeds on TV or listen to "Bates Radio",

I say this!

Let's get rid of Bates and all those wankers that cling on to Leeds United for self esteem, "av it"

Next season we start to get this club back were it belongs and if we don't they may as well pull the old place down and spit in our faces.

It won't happen, Leeds will be back!

See, if everyone shared the same view as this then planty of negativities would no longer be so now
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson

Highscores: 2

Postby Sonic on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Levi dosen't look very ill to me, looks like he eats plenty and has a nice tan. They are as bad as each other, one lie after another from both no doubt :roll:

Sonic
First Team

Return to Ups N Downs