Colin Wanker Talks Zac Thompson

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Colin Wanker Talks Zac Thompson

Postby leedshippriest on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:29 pm

"I decided on Saturday morning to go with Thompson. I was going to go with Danny Webber but I did not know what Zac could do really, other than kick somebody."

"I gave him a proper game to see what he could do. I thought he did well. Both him and Pugh were steady in midfield.

"He will learn. He allowed players to run off him at times but he is only young and he will learn. I thought the game did him some good. He couldn`t finish the season on the sending off at Reading,".

BatesRadio
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Re: Colin Wanker Talks Zac Thompson

Postby sham75 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

leedshippriest wrote:"I decided on Saturday morning to go with Thompson. I was going to go with Danny Webber but I did not know what Zac could do really, other than kick somebody."

"I gave him a proper game to see what he could do. I thought he did well. Both him and Pugh were steady in midfield.

"He will learn. He allowed players to run off him at times but he is only young and he will learn. I thought the game did him some good. He couldn`t finish the season on the sending off at Reading,".

BatesRadio

That's fair cop and good to hear these days.
sham75
First Team

Highscores: 8

Postby spawhite on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

I did not know what Zac could do really, other than kick somebody.....That`s a little unfair,it wasn`t a sending off, it was an overzealous ref.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team

Postby Sonic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 am

spawhite wrote:I did not know what Zac could do really, other than kick somebody.....That`s a little unfair,it wasn`t a sending off, it was an overzealous ref.

It's a typical sort of Warnock comment which I quite like really, bet they have a laugh on the training pitch over things like this with Warnock. At least he says it as it is and doesn't waffle like Larry.

Sonic
First Team

Return to Ups N Downs