Diving twat at Old Trafford shocker

A place to talk about all things Leeds United and any random bollocks

Moderator: Belwhites

Diving twat at Old Trafford shocker

Postby Exiledwhite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Ashley Young goes down easier than a £5 crack whore and gains a penalty which is duly given by the ref, dispatched by Shrek and everyone is happy at the Theatre Of Turds again...

...it was a dive for fuck sake. I don't give 2 fucks if there is minimal contact, he is diving at the time so should be yellow carded.
Exiledwhite
Give it to Clayton...
First Team

Re: Diving twat at Old Trafford shocker

Postby Sonic on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Same old story Ex, it happens week after week after week. Not always penalties but some some blatant biased decisions given to Man Scum every game.

Sonic
First Team

Postby benss on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm

They even themselves up over the course of a season according to fergie..... yeah right
benss
Reserve Team

Postby leedshippriest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Someone on Twitter made a valid point though.

If/when Young repeats his diving exploits in Poland/Ukraine, how many will complain ?

it's difficult

I remember Owen diving like the scouse cunt he is against Argentina I think it was

We scored the resultant penalty, but I remember saying to a mate next to me, should never have been a penalty.

By all means speak out against the cheating exploits of modern players, but lets be consistent, at least say "not a penalty/goal but who gives a fuck"
We're not Galatasaray We're Leeds United F.C
http://leechapmanssofa.wordpress.com/category/leeds-hippriest/
leedshippriest
LUFC Dissident

Postby Lufc76Cor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm

I would'nt mind but the ref had a perfect view of it
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson

Highscores: 2

Postby Swarvez on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

cunts
Swarvez
Back by popular demand
Reserve Team

Postby Lufc76Cor on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 pm

The strange thing is, a keeper like Victimpool's one last week makes a valid attempt to win the ball, just catches the player and gives a way a penalty and then gets sent off, so he has only one chance and a slight mis-timed challenge and thats it, surely a yellow along with the penalty would've been punishment enough, but then you get the likes of Young who blatantly dives to win a penalty (for the 2nd week running), could've got the defender sent off for the challenge and wins a penalty, but tv replays have shown him up for what he is and what he's done but nothing gets done about it, thats where the FA or Fifa need to step in and punish these people and stop all this cheating, fines are no good it's suspensions they need
Lufc76Cor
Exi's Grandson

Highscores: 2

Postby spawhite on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Diving is disgraceful and is not within the spirit of the game, I hate it when any player dives including our own players,it`s cheating. There`s 1 group of people that could nip it in the bud....the managers. If all the managers got together and as a collective along with the LMA and the PFA said no more diving, it would be nipped in the bud immediately. You hear managers and players moaning that the oppo players have dived,but say fuck all when their own players do it. They need to stop being a bunch of hypocrites and sort it out,because the ruling bodies are doing nothing at all about it (apart from fucking things up as usual) and the current mind set is, IMO bringing the game into disrepute.

"Sporting" means - a person who exhibits qualities especially esteemed in those who engage in sports, as fairness, courtesy, good temper, etc....Sporting is not a word you would use to describe the modern day game, players or managers.
spawhite
100% Leodian
First Team

Postby Exiledwhite on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm

spawhite wrote:Diving is disgraceful and is not within the spirit of the game, I hate it when any player dives including our own players,it`s cheating. There`s 1 group of people that could nip it in the bud....the managers. If all the managers got together and as a collective along with the LMA and the PFA said no more diving, it would be nipped in the bud immediately. You hear managers and players moaning that the oppo players have dived,but say fuck all when their own players do it. They need to stop being a bunch of hypocrites and sort it out,because the ruling bodies are doing nothing at all about it (apart from fucking things up as usual) and the current mind set is, IMO bringing the game into disrepute.

"Sporting" means - a person who exhibits qualities especially esteemed in those who engage in sports, as fairness, courtesy, good temper, etc....Sporting is not a word you would use to describe the modern day game, players or managers.

Here is wisdom
Exiledwhite
Give it to Clayton...
First Team

Return to Ups N Downs